Magic Info Pro Author wont publish

• 2 Replies

Offline kpmcg87

Magic Info Pro Author wont publish
« on: December 16, 2015, 12:35:09 PM »
Hello I am relatively new to Magic Info and so far it has been very traumatic. I work in a school and have to have a network administrator do pretty much everything. However I am taking over designing and publish content from our Head teacher, at the minute I can create content on my laptop but it can only be published from my Head Teacher's laptop. Is there any reason why this isn't possible from mine?

My IT guy is in tonight so it would be good to have a work around.

Also I deleted some of the old photos off of the folder on the server and now it won't publish because theses are missing? is there any way this can be reset?

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Magic Info Pro Author wont publish
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 09:51:49 AM »
Good morning

I cant think of any reason you wouldn't be able to publish from your laptop if you are using the Samsung software on it apart from perhaps not having the correct network permissions or you are perhaps on a different subnet to the screen.. Best thing is to speak with your network administrator and ask if he/she can correct the issue, is is unlikely you will have the administration rights to do so.

Your network administrator would also be the best person to ask if it's possible to retrieve your deleted images.

Hope you get it working.

Best

EricL

Offline nolly

• Hero Guru
Re: Magic Info Pro Author wont publish
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 09:47:48 AM »
Hello I am relatively new to Magic Info and so far it has been very traumatic. I work in a school and have to have a network administrator do pretty much everything. However I am taking over designing and publish content from our Head teacher, at the minute I can create content on my laptop but it can only be published from my Head Teacher's laptop. Is there any reason why this isn't possible from mine?

My IT guy is in tonight so it would be good to have a work around.

Also I deleted some of the old photos off of the folder on the server and now it won't publish because theses are missing? is there any way this can be reset?
Did you ever get this sorted?
Nolly